When you’re planning to have pest control in your property, it is best to give pest professionals space. So they can do their job smoothly and safely with minimal interruption.
Most pest control operators won’t necessarily have you vacate your home completely. It is ideal for giving pest operators enough space to move around freely to make their job easier and with much concentration.
You might need you to move furniture around, as long you get clear of possible obstructions that can get in the way while inspecting.
Before Pest Control Operation
Before pest control operators arrive at your home, there are things that you can do to help the operation efficiently and faster:
- Make sure all food is stored safely in closed containers so chemicals cannot contaminate them, especially during pest treatment.
- See to it that clothes and other belongings are packed away carefully so the chemicals cannot harm them.
- Cover appliances and furniture with plastic to make sure that the chemicals cannot penetrate the upholstery.
- Clear up other possible obstructions and messes.
- Move away furniture and device from the wall or places where you suspect a potential infestation to give pest operators easy access to inspect thoroughly.
- Give operators ideas to areas where you suspect an active sign of infestation or a possible pest hideaway.
During Pest Control Operation
Tools and chemicals during pest treatment and that pest professionals may ask you to leave your property to ensure your safety:
- Pest operators would typically advise you to depart from the house or property for 4 to 6 hours, or according to the time frame prescribed by the pest control operators.
- Keep children, pregnant women, pets, and people with allergies and respiratory issues away to avoid possible inhalation of treatment products.
- Divert your attention so you won’t get bored while waiting for pest professionals finish the operation.
Call A Trusted Pest Profesional
Trusted Pest Management offers home and garden pest control services in Queensland, Australia, servicing all areas in Brisbane and Sydney and beyond for both residential and commercial clients.
Our pest control programs are compliant by Integrated Pest Control (IPC) practices.
We are ensuring all our operations from pest inspection to pest treatment to be safe, effective, and non-invasive.
Protect your home, family, pets, and business from bugging pests all year long with a professional pest control service you can trust. Call our TPM’s representative today!