In addition to our recently obtained ISO 9001:2015 Quality Assurance Management Certification, Trusted Pest Management in December was accredited with HACCP certification.
What is HACCP?
HACCP is an international recognised food management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product.
What is the benefit of engaging a Pest Control service provider who is HACCP Certified?
The preventive approach of HACCP based procedures not only improves food safety management but also complements other quality management systems. The main benefits of engaging a service provide who is HACCP accredited are:
- Saves your business money in the long run
- Ensures compliance with statutory regulations
- Peace of mind knowing that your dealing with a company who understands the primary principles of HACCP and who will not contaminate product by applying pesticides in high risk areas which protects you brand and reputation
- Improves and organises your processes to produce safe food
- Food quality standards increase
- Food safety standards increase
If you would like an obligation free assessment of your business please call Trusted Pest Management today on 1800 801 223