Beat bedbugs and keep them out of your property all year round with a trusted pest control service in Brisbane and Sydney
Bedbugs are distressing parasites. Beyond itchy and painful bites, they also feast solely on human blood and are so hard to deter. They have small, flat bodies that enable them to hide easily in the seams of mattresses, beddings, carpets, furniture, and baseboards during the day when they are not active.
Bedbugs are transported often from place to place, especially in the multi-room property. They hitch a ride through luggage or purses, allowing them to spread easily where humans settle. Bedbugs are attracted to warm areas, often that have poor sanitation.
Their infestations have become a severe problem among domestic households, dormitories, hotels, and other residential places. Because of their small size, controlling their outbreak can be proven difficult.
Signs of bed bug infestation
Anyone doesn’t want to be a victim of bed bug infestation, but to be secure at all times, look for these signs:
- Blood stains on bed sheets or pillowcases
- Dark or rusty spots (bedbug excrement) on bedsheets, mattresses, bed clothes, and walls
- Musty odor from the bug’s scent glands
- Bedbug egg shells shed skins and fecal spots in areas where they hide (mostly under bedsheets or mattresses)
- Red, itchy bites (people don’t consider bedbug infestation until they’d left a bite mark)
- Uncomfortable nights (due to itchy welts caused by bedbugs, which are active and feed at night in your sleep)
- Marked arms and shoulders (as bed bugs tend to feed on exposed skin such as your arms, legs, and shoulders)
How fast can bed bugs multiply?
Let alone one fertile female bed bug in your house can be devastating. A healthy, blood-fed female can produce 200 to 500 eggs during her lifetime and can lay 2 to 5 eggs a day. Thus, the likelihood of bed bug infestation is exceptionally high unless comprehensive pest control efforts by a professional pest technician managed adequately at your property.
Beat bedbugs and keep them out of your property
We offer you relief and protection from sickening bedbug infestation with our environmentally-friendly pest control solutions as part of the Integrated Pest Management program. Our experienced and highly skilled pest professionals know exactly how to deal with bedbugs and perform pest treatments to keep them out your property and restore comfort for you and your family.
Got active pest infestation? Call us for a free pest inspection, or to discuss our range of pest solutions that are fast, effective, and give value to your money.